It was this day that I met the fiancé of the host sister that I am living out. We left at 10 in the morning to drive out there and spent the day in the country eating a large midday meal.
The home has solar power and a septic tank. There are also two rooms attached to the back/side of the house that an unrelated family of 6 occupies. They take care of the sheep [goats?] and the land that belong to the family.
View from the roof
Showing me the view
The girls of the family that lives there
The youngest, a little boy
me (pretending to be) making butter
Imane, my favorite little cousin, by the oven in the back of the house
During this day trip I was also taken out with Bouchera, her brother and law, nephew, and fiancé to see a summer camp grounds that was nearby and an old abandoned rehabilitation center for people with asthma (as I understood, or perhaps an abandoned hospital, either way, a big facility to be left alone).
With Bouchera at the camp
mad graffiti on the windows and walls of the hospital
No comments:
Post a Comment